It can be tough to manage the many expenses that come along with a summer internship. The SuccessWorks Internship Fund is here to help.
Summer 2019 Internship Fund application will open February 1 and close March 31!
Awards of up to $5000 are made possible through generous donations from UW-Madison family and friends.
Preference is given to undergraduate students completing unpaid internships, or those who would not be able to participate in the internship without financial support. Students who are underrepresented in their school, major, and/or industry are prioritized.
- L&S undergraduate student
- Student must be seeking an L&S degree (primary major is in the College of Letters & Science)
- If you are unsure of your degree, login to your Student Center and click the My Academics tab, or consult your academic advisor.
- Overall GPA is 2.5 or above
- Have applied to or secured an internship
- Internship must be 10 hours/week, 6 weeks minimum; cannot be for internship post-graduation
- Must be returning to complete at least one semester at UW-Madison after the internship experience
Internship Fund Timeline:
- Applications collected from February – March
- Student finalists selected in April
- Scholarship award winners are notified in May
Students who receive a financial aid package are encouraged to consult with the Office of Financial Aid to ensure an award will not impact their financial standing.